Monday, October 25, 2010

I finally figured out how to post to your Blog!

Thank You so much for this Blog! It keeps me informed and up to date with you. I can't wait to see you in December!

Landon looks so great.....I will love to spend some time with him in the back yard too!

Nothing changed since we last talked. God is watching over you and I praise him with my whole heart.

Of course I miss you, BJ and Landon and think about you every day.

Keep the postings coming please. You have no idea how special it is for me to see them.

God Bless you all!

Love Always and Always,

Dad/Big Pa Pa

2 comments:

  1. hi big papa. grandjane here.. it's soooo cute that you've posted your own blog as sada's dad. hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey DAD!! How funny...i saw your post and was so glad you did it, but it didn't dawn on me to click on it to see your page. How sweet! Thank you for all your sweet words. We miss and love you. Can't wait to see you soon :)

    GrandJane is BJ's dad's wife.

    Hope you are having a great week. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete